This suit comes with a limited 12 month warranty on materials and workmanship. The warranty period will begin on the date of sale. Only proof of purchase will validate your warranty. If you find a fault with your suit during the warranty period, please return it CLEAN and DRY to your ATTICA dealer with EVERYTHING we need to know in order to fix it and return to you. Please include your receipt and a repair tag that includes your name, address and phone number with the area code.
We reserve the right to repair or replace any suit returned under warranty. Simply return your wetsuit with purchase receipt for any warranty claim. Please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
When not in use, keep the latch system done up.
Rinse your suit in FRESH water after EVERY use and hang to dry out of direct sunlight. Salt is corrosive.
Extreme high temperatures can cause the wetsuit to age, reducing its flexibility, so be careful not to leave your wetsuit in places of extreme heat (Eg. The boot of a car on a hot day).
Avoid contact with sharp or abrasive objects or surfaces.
Put your wetsuit on with care, don’t force it. Take care with your zipper as this requires finesse on occasion.
Avoid urinating in your wetsuit.
DO NOT machine wash your wetsuit.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
• Poor care resulting in premature aging causing seam failure.
• Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
• Normal wear and tear including fading, scratches and pilling.
• Seam failure due to forceful dressing or incorrect sizing.
• Factors that do not affect the performance of the product.
• Damaged caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling and storage, or failure to follow instructions provided with this product.
• Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
There are no products matching the selection.